Painting the World One Handbag at a Time

Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quilting Arts Magazine

I am a happy girl. I received my very first issue of Quilting Arts.
If you need inspiration hands on this is what to have.
Everything is this magazine is explained in full detail. Large photos. You can not go wrong. Inspiration at it's finest.
I have learned so much just by view photos, reading.. It is an amazing tool to have by your side when you feel creative.
This is the link where I got mine:
http://www.quiltingarts.com/

They also have a blog that I am a member of. All you have to do is ask and you shall receive. Here in this group of amazing artist, you get to talk to gifted, amazing artist from all over the word. I am over whelmed at how helpful they are. Kind, considerate and willing to help.

If the quilting arts is not your thing, no worries they have even more to offer.
I encourage you to be inspired by these wonderful people.

:0) Lv Jackie

No comments: