Painting the World One Handbag at a Time

Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blue Rose Quilted bag and such...


This is my latest bag. It is my "Stephanie" pattern. The old one is going to be not available as soon as I get the write up done on this one. It is a larger bag and I wanted the directions to be a little more user friendly. So I will hopefully have it completed soon.
The bag is quilted front and back. The only thing changed was the size.
My attempt at fiber art has slowed down for a moment. I have prior obligations that I have to finish first. Such as this pattern and I am also is a swap on my group. Lots of fun. We are all using the same pattern. We send each other fabric that we want the bag to be made of, then from there we do what ever we want. Very fun. I will post the bag when it is finished.
I am currently working with a few quilt stores to carry my patterns. That is another obligation very important to me that has to be finalized. It is very nerve racking, you just never know what the out come will be.
I am always looking for ideas and comments to better my patterns. Looking into better solutions. Al tho lately it has been very very busy, with bags and patterns. I have sold so many in this past 3 weeks. It is getting hard to keep up. Very exciting.
I have nothing really new coming up currently. I just need to finish all the loose ends. Plus summer is here, school is out in a few days. I think I just maybe able to find a little more time in my day! Yeah!

No comments: