Painting the World One Handbag at a Time

Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Quilted Spring Tote Bag



This a wonderful quilted bag I made for a friend. It is a tote style in a block pattern with 2 1/2 strips of compliment fabrics. The handle is a double shoulder strap with a loop over a button closure.

Each side of the bag is tucked up with an added decrotive button. I pulled the same brown accent color to the closure button.

The liner is a beautiful shade of a red rose color with a print of a flower.

The inside has pockets.


This is a view of the back of the bag. I used one of the squares to give a pocket that would stay consistant with the theme of the bag.










I plan to make more of these bags. The quilted style is in right now. I would like to take it one step father then what you see everywhere else. A change.

No comments: