Painting the World One Handbag at a Time

Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Neena's Quilted Kitchen Apron



I have a new venue for my business. Neena's Kitchen accessories. It is going to be a full line of accessory's that you will be able to make. I am very excited about this line. It has been brewing for sometime now.
This photo is the first, it is a quilted apron. It will come in a variety of sizes sm, med, lrg, extra lrg.
This apron pattern set will offer a lot of options. I am not finished with it yet. I will post later when it is complete. This apron is quilted with two large pockets on the front with a tab and Velcro closures.
It is gathered around each side and ties in the back. It is just adorable.
I think this will make a fine addition to mothers day gifts.
Thank you for looking.

No comments: