Painting the World One Handbag at a Time

Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Purse Contest

There is a lot going on in my group of faaaaabulous handbag artists. I am very excited to announce that we are having our very first contest.
Members apply to my moderator and I, then they have a certain time frame to complete a bag. Then 4 pictures that best suites the bag they have made will be placed in a folder, members of the group will then choose and place 3 winners, top honors, 1st and second.
I am very excited. I think this is a great way for them to participate in the group activities.
The exciting part for me is looking at their amazing talents, getting them to push their box a little bit farther then their norm.
I will post pictures of the bags when we get closer.
Good luck my friends!!
Lv Jackie

No comments: