Painting the World One Handbag at a Time

Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Feathered Frindge Bag


This bag makes me happy. Really anything that has to do with feathers does. I just love them. They have such an elegance about them.
The base of this bag is dark blue denim, The first row of trim is a flapper black trim at the bottom. The next row is the frilly flapper trim then the row of black Emu feathers. Lastly on the front a beaded floral design to give it a touch of class.
The liner in the bag is coordinating wine, gold and green paisley print with two pockets that are divided to hold all the important things.
The bag is a snap closure. The body of the bag is stiff. Meaning it will not collapse, it has structure and it keeps it shape perfectly.
I truly love this bag. You can find it on my website http://www.jackiesdesighns.com/.

1 comment:

Maria D said...

Hi Jackie
Greetings from Texas
I LOVE your evening bags.
I see you have been busy!!
Thanks for being such an inspiration!!

Have a great day.

~Maria in TEXas!!