Painting the World One Handbag at a Time

Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beautiful Fabric!!!

I just love fabric and I am very very lucky to have the best resource out there. My favorite fabric is large flowers with bright bold prints. I love the natural tones as well. But nothing brings more happiness then those vibrant colors. These are photos of my recent ones.
All my fabrics come from: http://www.thefabricattic.com/ . Her name is Mickie and her only passion is finding the best quality fabrics, top name brands and the widest assortments for you to choose from.
She has names like Alexander Henry, Bernatex, Micheal Miller, Blank, Kona bay and so much more. Not only is she the best fabric store out there, she is my mother. :0) I am a living witness that her fabrics are truly beautiful. I encourage you to stop by her store: http://www.thefabricattic.com/ Tell her I sent you, I promise, you will not be let down. I will continuously post about more fabrics I get so you can see all the fun stuff I get! Future bags are waiting!!

No comments: