Painting the World One Handbag at a Time

Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Butterfly Garden Tote Bag


This is a new style for me. My own pattern. I will be selling my own handbag patterns shortly. This will be one of them. This bag has pockets surrounding the entire body front and back. It has double shoulder strap with a loop over a button closure. There are two buttons on the front and one on the back. I like to keep the same look for both sides. The inside is fully lined with additional pockets as well. Those are divided to hold are your personal needs. The bottom of the bag is firm so it will not sag when you put your items inside. The pattern is just full of color, with beautiful butterfly's and flowers for them to sit on. I added the sun yellow to accent the bag. The pockets on the inside are a bright blue.
This bag is available for purchase. For handbag patterns you will have to contact me.

No comments: